- A password must be at least 8 and no more than 32 characters in length.
A password must contain at least one character from each of the following sets:
- Uppercase alphabet (A-Z)
- Lowercase alphabet (a-z)
- Number (0-9) and special characters (such as # @ $ & among others)
- A password may not begin or end with the space character.
- A password may not contain more than two consecutive identical characters.
A password may not be (or be a variation of ) a dictionary word in English or many other languages.
This includes making simple substitutions of digits or punctuation that resemble alphabetic characters (such as replacing the letter S in a common word with the $...
- Passwords should not contain: carriage return, linefeed, /, \, or a trailing * symbol).